INTRODUCTION OF GRABFOOD
Grabfood is a subsidiary service from Grab on food delivery. It has officially started in Malaysia in 2018 after the a success in GrabCar. Today, Grabfood is considered as one of the best food delivery platform in the country.
GrabFood has been Malaysia #1 E-Hailing since introduction in 2018. More than 300,000 Malaysian has registered as GrabFood delivery partner to generate side income. Just like GrabCar, GrabFood rider can choose to work whenever they want.
REQUIREMENT FOR GRABFOOD RIDER (Delivery Partner):
- Malaysian Citizen (MyKad/MyTentera)
- Aged 18-69 years old
- Owns a motorcycle (Own/Third-Party ownership)
- Riders above 50 years old will have to go through a medical checkup process
- Driving License B/B2/P (L License is NOT accepted)
- Own an Android/IOS smartphone
- Never work for GrabExpress/GrabCar/GrabTaxi
- Never had any background issues (police/court cases)
- Never banned or suspended by Grab before.
- Reside in West Malaysia areas.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR GRABFOOD REGISTRATION
- Profile Photo (For Grab Driver App Display)
- Identification Card (IC – Blue MyKad/ MyTentera)
- Driving License (B2/B/P only)
- Motorcycle Roadtax (Latest)
HOW TO REGISTER AS GRABFOOD RIDER?
- Check GrabFood Rider Requirement via the link below:
- Next, check and gather the required documents via the link below:
- After you have gathered all the required documents above, you can begin your registration process by through the SIGN UP button or the link below:
SIGN UP NOW
- Our registration admin will contact you and send you registration status and further instructions
- Follow the instructions inside the registration form and you should receive an email to contact your registration admin.
- Your registration admin will revert to you via WhatsApp/SMS within 24-hours.
POTENTIAL EARNINGS (MYR)
Potential earning varies based on locations and demand from time to time. Find out more below:
Central Areas (Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Putrajaya & Nilai)
Peak Hours: RM17/hour
Southern Areas (Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Johor)
Peak Hours: RM12/hour
Northern Areas (Perak, Penang, Kedah, Perlis)
Peak Hours: RM11/hour
East Coast (Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan)
Peak Hours: RM8/hour
Make more money.
Generate more than RM700 a week by delivering food with your motorycle. Earn competitive rates as you help deliver food to hungry customers.
Get paid daily.
You delivered it, you earned it. You'll get the option to cash-out your earnings each day.
Deliver when you want.
You call the shots. Schedule your own working hours - even if it is an hour or a day.
Get Exclusive Grab Benefits when you sign up as a GrabFood Rider!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- How much is the total cost I am expecting to be a GrabFood rider?
- The total cost is only a deposit of RM150 (3x RM50) E-Pay topup. The deposit of RM150 is refundable upon Grab rider resignation and return of GrabFood kit.
- How much can I earn as a GrabFood rider?
- On average, a GrabFood rider should be able to earn RM17/hour (Varies depends on location and time)
- Will I receive Jacket or Helmet for GrabFood?
- Yes, Applicants will be given a complete GrabFood kit upon appointment of kit collection.
- Can I change my GrabFood bag?
- Yes. If delivery-partners have met below work requirement:
- Above 9-months = FREE
Below 9-months = RM150
- Can I change my operating city?
- Yes. After you have completed 20 trips within a month and active for a minimum of three (3) months.
- Can I operate outside of my registered city (KL SELANGOR) ?
No you cannot. Applicants can only operate in the city they registered.
- Payment method for GrabFood?
All payments will only be completed in GrabPay and Cash.
- Are there any work schedule from GrabFood riders like other companies
No. As a GrabFood rider, you can online anytime you want as long it is inside hotspot and busy hours. Just stay online in your application and standby at any hotspot.
- Background issues such as criminal case, police case, court case, dangerous driving summons.
- All new riders MUST HAVE clean background and do not have more than three (3) summons in a year or nine (9) in 3-years.
- I have worked for GrabCar/ GrabFood/ GrabTaxi/ UberEAT. What should I do now?
You should contact Grab Existing Partner support 0327881300 for your account status. You DO NOT have to register new account.
- I want to register GrabFood for my restaurant. I do not want to register GrabFood rider.
- Check this link for more information
- I would like to sign up as GrabCar driver. Where do I sign up?
- You may sign up as a GrabCar driver via the link below.